A veteran’s memorial service is our chance to pay our respects and give brave men and women the compassion and honor they deserve.
As citizens of this great nation, we owe our freedoms, rights, and opportunities to those who did all they could to protect our country. This is why Reese Funeral Home is devoted to honoring the wishes of these veterans and their loved ones, working hard to provide a patriotic final service.
Why Veterans Trust Us
Since we opened the doors to Reese Funeral Home, we’ve dedicated our time and expertise to providing funeral services for military professionals and veterans alike. During these times, we work together with the families of veterans to ensure that their needs are met, paired with emotional support each step of the way.
We’re Proud to Serve for Those Who Served for Us
Our veterans services allow us a chance to give back half of the service that they provided this country.
When a veteran, or their loved ones, choose to work with an advisor at Reese Funeral Home, we promise to:
- Complete all necessary applications for military professionals and veterans’ benefits which may include applications for the Presidential Memorial Certificate, for Military Honors, and a veteran headstone or memorial marker
- Coordinate the documentation that is provided at death by the family to request honors for their loved one
- Coordinate space and documentation with the state or national veterans’ cemeteries
- Coordinate and confirm any pre-paid funding benefits which help to pay for expenses that the Veterans Administration have deemed ineligible
Veterans and their families will also receive other services from Reese Funeral Home such as professional assistance from a Funeral Director and other support staff, transfer services of the deceased with professional after-life care, use of our automotive vehicles, and additional personalization options such as a specialized engraving or a meaningful tribute video.
Are You Eligible for Veterans Services?
For a full veteran’s service from Reese Funeral Home, a veteran should have been discharged honorably from service.
However, there are other ways in which a veteran or military professional can apply to receive a full veterans’ service with full honors, including:
- If you’re a military professional who is in the selected reserve or currently on active duty
- If you or your loved one has served on active duty and departed from service on conditions that were not classified as dishonorable
- If you or a loved one was a military professional who was discharged from the Selected Reserve because of a disability that was aggravated or occurred on duty
- If you or a loved one were enlisted for at least one term or another period of time in the Selected Reserve and chose to depart under conditions that were not classified as dishonorable
The top priority of Reese Funeral Home is to serve veterans and their families with honor. Please contact us today at (727) 502-6508 to discuss your eligibility and options.